Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know or have headrest mounts for monitors installed in their b body? Where did you get it from and how much did it run you ?

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Here's the ones I'm using

The monitor mounts right on the swivel so you don't have to cut the headrest and can take the monitor out easily.

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I seen some 5.6's on ebay for like 90-100 bucks a piece.or wal mart has 2 monitors and a dvd for 275. I dont like em cause their big as hell but installed right they might look decent. i seen a couple cars that have them

O

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Do you just not want to install them in your headrest? You just want to use a bracket right?
Here are mine.

I did these my self. It was pretty easy but you must remember measure twice cut once. I took my sweet time on them and I think they turned out pretty good. I dont work for a stereo shop either.
But if you are just looking for brackets try this link
http://www.etronics.com/listproducts.ASP?iStart=31&manaf=&order=&catid=381&store=&rpc=&prod_type=
There are some goose neck mount types for monitors, if that isnt what you want I would try ebay or ubid.com
Later
Bernie

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thats pretty sweet bernie ! Yeah I'm gonna be mounting something alot larger than that so I cannot go that route. So I just need something that will hold a monitor from the headrest.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts