Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thats what I figured...but its nice knowing what the sepcs are. Im gonna be running 1.6 RR rockers so I'm trying to find the total lift.

Thanks
Nick

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Talk to Lloyd. He can spec a cam that works with your combo. LEx cams are custom made and often have different specs in different cars.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
There is no set spec and he has used a couple different grinders(Joe O. before Bret) and they are not locked into one grind. I agree on the secret thing even as someone who chose another company I have asked folks to remove specs when they posted them. If you look around though you should find some ballpark statements as far as size.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Not "secret" but "Proprietary".

Lloyd asks everyone that purchases a custom-grind cam from him not to disclose the specifications. Most of us honor that request.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I think most of the time if you want the specs for an LEX cam and dont own one, you'll get it compared to off the shelf cam.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
If the LE1 cam is for the 94'car in your sig, it would be a low/mid 220 duration cam with about .560 lift. Pretty similar to a CC 503 cam but a lil less duration.

If it is for your dads car, a GM 845 would be a good if he has stock gears and no stall.

Lloyd Elliott
972-617-5671
Eportworks.com

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.