Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

LE1 heads & Advaced induction valvetrain/cam

11K views 95 replies 29 participants last post by  stonebreaker 
I think we need to define "perfect" a visual variation that produces the same flow rates as the other ports, well would that not be perfect? Or does the visual variation cause some type of turbulance that flow rates don't reflect therefore changing the way combustion occurs from port to port?
Or good it be that Gary just felt the need to come in out of the blue to thump his chest and toot his horn; I mean......dredging up a 6-month old post to try to deliver a slam cwm3 ...........

.....Stone is obviously not an experienced porter that is obviously guessing and making an unknowledgeable guess at that.......
Damn......always tryin' to start some -ish :rolleyes: .......

KW

Waaay to many variables for a meaninful comparo.
True!

Same engine/car......with a head only swap would be much more meaningful.

Still, whether on the track or on the dyno, environmental factors would have to be as similar as possible.

KW

If KW was not such an idiot.......As for KW KMA!!! If you would exhibit at least half a brain when you post the output would greatly improve. :mad: :mad: .............The connection issues this site suffers from are not however, as much of a problem as are some of its dickhead posters that post on it. :mad:
cwm2 .....f^ck you, gary..... cwm2

A more knowledgeable and experienced individual would realize it is much more than just "environmental factors" that is the issue........
I didn't state that "just" environmental factors were the issue.

But go ahead and argue for argument's sake, gary.

I understand......it's just your nature ;) .

KW

....... just still irritated. Probably will be for a long time to come. :( .......
I hear Preperation H will help that......also, stop picking up the soap ;) .

.......And no, didn't go 'head hunting for any such posts as one ya-hoo insinuated........
Yeah......sure.

.......Finding it was a result of the systematic method of viewing threads on forums that I subscribe to, that led me to that thread.
A systematic search cwm2 ?!?!?

Get a better system......6 months to 'find' a thread is a bit excessive :D !

You're such a f*cking hypocrite. You bitch about the name calling yet you do the same.......
I was gonna mention that......but thought it was too easy :p .

KW

For a person that has no clue WHATSOEVER in regards to my time or schedule, you could not possibly be that braindead to respond with that post. Hmmm, guess I was wrong.........
But I do know that with hte time you spend in the Misk, you could've......should've.......'found' this thread in about 5 minutes. Unless your system is as stupid as your Misk rantings cwm3 .

And as for someone being braindead.......the texture of your rantings speak for your state of mind cwm2.

KW

267 intake and 185 exhaust from some FULLY PORTED heads...............THE NUMBERS DONT!!!
While head flow numbers are an important factor in generating power, they are not the only factor.

Properly ported heads flowing those numbers can make great power ;) .......or......they can make horrible power :( .

It depends on the ENTIRETY of the work.

I can't believe I just wasted 20 mins. reading all this and really didn't learn a thing.....but the entertainment value was PRICELESS!
Careful now!!!!!

Or gary (the great educator) will be calling you a 'Forum Idiot' cwm2 !

KW

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.