Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

LE1 heads & Advaced induction valvetrain/cam

11K views 95 replies 29 participants last post by  stonebreaker 
i actually email AI before i saw this thread. im looking to get my head/intake work and i still havent gotten a text back.

that put aside i came to this thread to gain some knowledge but got a lil upset and almost quit reading when it got ugly. glad it's pickin back up. i got a few question..

how much gain is to be expected from a complete stock lt1 150k miles iron head to a 190cc head package along with the intake manifold cleaning inlet porting?

does the package comes with a 1.6 roller rocker?

if i sent them my iron head as core. will the package come back aluminum or do i have to provide them an aluminum head? (im not saying they can convert iron to aluminum but if they will switch from iron to aluminum ).

any impalassforum discount code?

is the price shipped?

how much will it cost to ship our core?

how long till they ship the part when they receive the money in full including our core parts?

warranty?

back on subject guys.

got a text back this morning from AI. a lil unexpected so this is very expensive stuff.

their CNC'd GM LT1 packages are based on their labor and parts applied to your "643" or "374" GM aluminum castings. Description on the site included parts. parts that are NOT including would be rockers,studs,guideplates,gaskets, etc. but they are available. complete setup for reliable 100-120hp gain is typ - $2700 w/ gaskets,bolt,valve train, etc.

so in short if you look at the 100% CNC'd 190cc Street/Strip LT1 Cylinder Head Package.

they $1395 + Core* - Complete, Assembled, & Ready to Bolt-On.

the font is red is exactly what they wrote to me. i just change it up a bit so it comes from me saying what they said.

so to save money i guess the best way to go would be sending them our aluminum heads to be CNC'd and then we'll put the parts up together and save. it's nothing extreme but it's very good enough. im sure it would be much cheaper then we could buy our own springs, rocker, etc. etc. and get the AI custom bullet cam and have a great setup.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.