Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm planning on ordering some seats really soon, and would love to get a deal. If I see some interest, I will contact them and see what they will do for a discount.

·
Registered
466 Posts
me to very interested!

·
Registered
299 Posts
Add me to the list!

·
Registered
887 Posts
I could probably partake in a couple weeks if they're willing to do just fronts... Mine are trashed right now.

·
Premium Member
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just got off the phone with leatherseats.com They are putting some figures together for me and will email them to me.
He told me that they would need a min of 10 people to do a GP.

·
Premium Member
833 Posts
I could be interested in some leather seat covers for my WRX seats if I can figure out how to get them installed in the Impala. Hopefully this weekend I will get an eyeball on it and see if they will possibly work. If so I'll need leather covers to match the rear seats

Doug

·
Premium Member
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Looks like we r getting some interest. I still haven't received an email from leatherseats.com yet. Hopefully after I get up this morning he will have replied back.

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
I have 12 ways bonnies and was wondering how much would it be for two-tone or 1 solid color front & back? if the price is right I could be in as well. LMK bruh's, Peace

·
Premium Member
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I still haven't heard from leatherseats.com. I called them again the other day, the guy actually told me I was at the bottom of his list. Since I started this thing I will see if he emails me soon, otherwise I will be going another route.

·
Premium Member
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Well, still no email back from them. I will def b going with katskins now. How hard is it to send an email when a customer requests some info? And then to actually tell me I'm on the bottom of his list of things to do??? I don't think I would want that guy working for me. At least lie to me. Tell me you are still trying to get some figures together.

·
Registered
903 Posts
I have contact locally that sells Katzkin seats for $750... I can ask him for a group purchase price and if he can even do something like that. Shipping would be like $40-50. I'll see if he's willing to do a group purchase deal and if he's willing to ship out.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts