Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 82 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I just went on thier website and did I read correctly? $679 for front buck's and rear bench? I might be in. Never seen this companies product, does anyone have the covers and have any remarks about them? Maybe even some pictures?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Originally posted by 175_MPH_SS:
I just went on thier website and did I read correctly? $679 for front buck's and rear bench? I might be in. Never seen this companies product, does anyone have the covers and have any remarks about them? Maybe even some pictures?
Check the link in my sig. I think the web site states that is the starting price the options add up pretty fast. If I can get them at that price Im in for another set. So if you can state what the web page says hey maybe we can get them cheaper this time.

Here is the price list from the last GP. We got screwed. The starting price is at $779

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
There was a GP through Leatherseats.com a few months ago.
Yeah,

And since I'm in school online I wasn't checking the GP area and I missed it, then I have to look at cars like "I got 2" and cry

There was a pic of some bonnies with the black and grey combo that looked really nice but I'll be satisfied with my stockers redone. :rolleyes:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
OF YOU GUYS WHO HAVE THESE COVERS HOW WELL WOULD YOU SAY THEY MATCH OUR FACTORY SEAT COLORS? I MEAN MY REAR SEAT IS IN FLAWLESS SHAPE SO DO YOU ALL THINK I WOULD BE DISAPPOINTED IN THE MATCH IF I JUST DID THE FRONTS WITH THESE COVERS?

OH AND THANKS "SS DD" BY THE WAY I LIKED THE LANGNESS SPOILER YOUR AFTER TOO. ONLY SETBACK WAS I COULDNT FIND AS MUCH GOOD WRITE-UPS ON FITMENT AS I DID WITH THE SLP/G2 SO I WENT WITH THAT GP. ALSO THE SLP/G2 IS MOLDED AFTER THE ORIGINAL MOSS SS SO I LIKED THAT TOO ABOUT IT. BUT GOOD LUCK WITH THE LANGNESS I THINK "CarloSS" FROM THIS FORUM MAKES 'EM TOO SO YOU MAY WANT TO CHECK HIM OUT.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hey everyone,
I got a set of fronts only for my 96 SS during the last GP. They look great and fit great. The actual quality of the leater (in my opinion) is WAY better than the originals. The new fronts match the back seat great (even better now that the fronts aren't ripped/cracked!) I would buy covers from them again if I needed them... I would post some pis but I'm not sure how to..

Jason

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
^^^ I agree hands down. The stockers SUCK compared to leatherseats. The stockers are hard and that cause premature wear and tears.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Well I'm in! Fronts for sure and possibly even rear too depending on if and when this GP comes about. Thanks for the info guys.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Originally posted by 175_MPH_SS:
Well I'm in! Fronts for sure and possibly even rear too depending on if and when this GP comes about. Thanks for the info guys.
You might as well get both and two tone it with the logos. Its only a $100 extra. Youll love it trust me. I wish I would have spent the extra $100 for the suede inserts but my cheap @ss didnt want to spend anymore. Now I regret. So Ill do it this time and just swap the interiors.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Originally posted by effin-newbee:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by pimpallya59:
what is the whole 1row 2row pricing about
Doesn't this mean:

1 row = front.

2 row = front and rear. ?

Stewart
</font>[/QUOTE]Exactly. Thats why it makes sence to buy the front and rear.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Gp participants:

SS DD
Tim G
"your name here"
"your name here"
"your name here"
"your name here"
"your name here"
"your name here"
"your name here"
"your name here"
"your name here"

Just add your name!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Originally posted by SS DD:
Gp participants:

SS DD
Tim G
"I got 2"
"your name here"
"your name here"
"your name here"
"your name here"
"your name here"
"your name here"
"your name here"
"your name here"

Just add your name!

1 - 20 of 82 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.