Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I sopke with Bill at leatherseats.com and he will give $100 off if we can get ten orders. Not the hottest deal, I know, but if you were planning on ordering anyways, might as well take advantage. If no interest, I'll go ahead and place my order next week.

Here is Bill's contact info if anyone has questions:

Bill C.
www.leatherseats.com
1-866-NEWSEAT (639-7328) ext. 101

·
Registered
784 Posts
I don't need it but I can vouch for their quality, I installed them in my car and I love them and get compliments all the time. I went black with grey inserts....

Sorry about the poor front seat photo, best I could find right now...

Attachments

·
Registered
3,762 Posts
Very nice! I like them.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Same here i have had my seat covers from leatherseats.com for three years and they still look awsume its a great buy :)

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Those look good. I was really tempted to go gray/black just like that. Where did you get them done? I'll need some other stuff done as well when I get the time to drop the car off.

·
Registered
8,024 Posts
I like a site that gets right to the point;

"Sorry, we don’t have a leather interior application for your vehicle."

:p

·
Registered
858 Posts
...Yeah, I get compliments all the time too and I refer people to them with confidence.

My only suggestion for everyone is to pull off your own old seat covers and repad ("build-up") your seat cushions before putting your new covers on.

I'd never done this before and I was able to put the covers on myself (I purchased the hog rings and pliers off of ebay).

·
Registered
116 Posts
Im in if i can get a price

If Bill offers a gray w/black leather insert set and willing to quote a reasonably goodprice im in my paypay stay ready

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
so the deal isnt we choose the seats to our liking and get 100 off each persons order?

i just need all black caprice seats with some custom stitching in the headrest

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Guys, I posted this way back in MARCH. If you would like to try and get a group purchase going now, you need to contact them and ask.

·
Registered
375 Posts
seats

why don't we see how many people want seats now. i'm in no hurry. and i've dealt with these group purchases before and it never goes smooth, but i think we might can get more than $100 off if some people order custom stuff. with the economy i know leather seat covers aren't flying off the shelf. won't hurt to try.

·
Registered
2,685 Posts
Im in this thread for futures updates and possible purchase

1 - 20 of 29 Posts