Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
BTC (Before the Crash) there was a post on LED tail lamp modules for the Cadillac Fleetwoods ('94/5/6). There were impressive night time photos and I seem to recall a reference to Japan. That's where my memory stops...kinda like the crash. I'm trying to locate a source for LED tail lamp modules for the Fleetwood.

I also posted this in the Fleetwood section but may have better luck here.

I welcome all leads/referrals.

Richard Snipes
4501 Safari in Jax, FL

·
Registered
6,443 Posts
Make your own far superior to a drop in buld.

Learn more http://www.hidplanet.com/forums/

Join the forum, and check out the led forum, you will flip when you see what they have done, its just as good if not better than oem builds.

BTW leds arent cheap (if you get good ones) well yes they are sorta you just need alot of them, also Im not talking about 5mm leds either.

·
Registered
11,743 Posts
On ebay you can get high power LEDs in red.

5 Watt 5W Red High Power LED Lamp Light 150LM, 2pcs

RED 10 Watt 600 LM Lumen Energy Saving LED Lamp Light

The ten watt LEDs aren't cheap, but you should only need one per circuit. That is one for the running light, and one for the turn signal. They are red, so you could use clear lenses and have red lights. They are also extremely directional, and probably would not require a reflector. You could use a flat sheet of aluminum for a heatsink/mount. These are so powerful, that they can cause eye injury by looking directly at them when lit.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts