Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone work for Ford or a body shop come across these bulbs that are now on to '10 mustangs? They are supposidly a twist style replacment bulb that is LED and alot brighter than that universal crap thats out there. OSRAM SYLVANIA makes them and they are called JOULE Led.

The second generation - JOULE JFL2 for headlights
OSRAM LEDs are successfully used in vehicle lighting since 2006. First, the JOULE system was successfully launched in rear lights, taillights and signal lights.
Now, the new JOULE JFL2 goes into series production as a second generation 50mm - LED light source for headlights. The applications include lighting functions such as high and low beams, fog lights, daytime running lights and other applications that can be configured by the vehicle manufacturers. Of course, the system is fully standardized (ECE and SAE compliant).
With their low power consumption, LEDs offer unrivaled efficiency - which means fuel savings for the vehicles. In addition, LEDs are so robust that they withstand shocks and vibrations much better than other light sources - and with their longlife characteristic, they are designed for the life of the vehicles.

·
Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
No one thought of using these?

·
Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I did some more research and found out these are also on the '09 Malibu LTZ. So far i think the bulbs run about 75 each but im sure a couple trips to the salvage yard and i might luck out.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.