Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I'm not interested in this for myself, but a couple of buddies up this way have seen my front bumper support from Keith Brantley and want to purchase them. Keith will produce another batch of 5 if he has the orders beforehand. He still has a few of the rear supports in stock.
If you're interested in a front support, please reply to THIS post.

For reference, all of the info is contained in an old post:
http://impalassforum.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=11;t=000883;p=2

Pat

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just to let everyone know, I purchased these a couple months ago and the quality it top notch. They were easy to install and align and are extremely light.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey Guys,
I've got four so far so I'll go ahead and order five. Someone will want the last one. I'll advise on when they will be complete later this week. Thanks again for the compliments. There was a great deal of time and energy into designing these.

God Bless,
Keith

PS: I have three of the rear left if anyone is interested in a pair.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey guys,
All the rears are gone. Four of the front are sold so far and they are in the process of making them this week. If you want one please let me know asap so I can add them.

Keith

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Not to be the designated ******* here
, but....

shouldn't this post really be in the "Group Purchase" section instead of Racing?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Originally posted by AutocroSSer:
Not to be the designated ******* here
, but....

shouldn't this post really be in the "Group Purchase" section instead of Racing?
Geez, what an *******! :rolleyes:

jk Ed! :D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
OK....guess I should clarify

The "right" thing to do would be to put the post in the GP section, and then a short post here telling folks to go look over there.

Just like a group purchase on "Billet TB Covers" (not picking on Mr Roswell here, just a hypothetical example) should be in the GP section and not in the ISSCA Car Show section.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Careful Ed, or we'll start calling you Billy :rolleyes: (That's a laugh for Stumpy :D )
Shoot me; I did it. Simply staying consistent since these "racing" supports have been posted in this section for ...years...?

Pat

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Originally posted by LT4-398:
Ed,
The post was put here because it related solely to racing and many racers don't go to the GP section.

Keith
For the reason Keith pointed out, I think it should stay here. I really don't want to encourage everyone, especially daily drivers, to install these on their cars. So, the target audience was racers only.
However, Ed, If you want to lobby Hoosker, the Section Moderator, to move it, feel free.

Pat

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Come on Ed, you asked the question and we explained the reasoning behind it being here. That should have been the end of it. I think it belongs here because of the specific application that racers needed to see and not the daily drivers. Does this really bother you or do you not have anything better to do?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Ed ; I think you're miss interpreting this section .. It says "Impala SS / B-Body Racing" ... Not "Impala SS / B-Body Racing EVENTS" ... I understand that to mean any and all racing related material ... not limited to "races" .... I think Keith and Pat are right on this one ... It's a "Racing Only" item .... not a General Group purchase item .... just my .02 worth .. not that it's worth that much ... :(

Of course my title isn't "Ultimate Impala Guru"

Kenny

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
OK then, I will move it. Sorry guys but Ed is correct. We can't start doing this "it only applies to racers". The rules are the rules even though we are quite relaxed about it here.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Hey guys,
I just picked up the fronts this morning and I'll be shipping them as the payments arrive. So far:
Scott and "Doc" are shipping today UPS. I'll ship the others when I receive payment. Thanks again for the orders.

God Bless,
Keith

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.