Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I realize it's the Holiday Season, however, I am beginning production of the lightweight front bumper supports because several people are wanting them right away. For this group purchase, an open event, they will be the same price as my tubular crossmembers: $ 180.00 which does include shipping. Thanks and Happy Holidays to all.

·
Registered
2,350 Posts
do you have any that fit to where the street trends bumper with fog lights and billet grille will fit without modification?

·
Registered
490 Posts
Yaaaaaaaaaaaayy

I realize it's the Holiday Season, however, I am beginning production of the lightweight front bumper supports because several people are wanting them right away. For this group purchase, an open event, they will be the same price as my tubular crossmembers: $ 180.00 which does include shipping. Thanks and Happy Holidays to all.
PM'D you MIKE I GOT DIBBS ON THE FIRST ONE:D I need your adress and phone #

·
Registered
2,558 Posts
Might wanna buy 3-5 just to have on standby. I broke mine, and the other one I ordered from u is broke as well. And I know u don't make these often, so I figure maybe I'll swipe the card. Can u give me a better deal if I buy 3-5??

By the way, great piece of work that Mikey does!!

·
Registered
490 Posts
Might wanna buy 3-5 just to have on standby. I broke mine, and the other one I ordered from u is broke as well. And I know u don't make these often, so I figure maybe I'll swipe the card. Can u give me a better deal if I buy 3-5??

By the way, great piece of work that Mikey does!!
are these easy to break????

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
O yes sorry!! Both cars were backed into very hard.
Mikey what kinda price can u do??
Someone backed into the car in your sig? I'd be furious!

·
Registered
2,558 Posts
Yes. It was at the track behind the car trailer and my wife backed up into it. Only destroyed the bumper. Then the other one on the wagon was in a parking lot and sum1 smashed it.

Mike can I get a price??

·
Premium Member
3,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Alex, I'm sorry but the idea of group purchase is to get enough people together to purchase enough units to make it worth lowering the price. I haven't required that any certain number of people commit to the purchase, but obviously I need to sell a higher number then 1 or 2 at this price to make it worth my time and labor. I have to get $ 180.00 for these units and if any don't sell they will return to the normal price of $ 210.00.

·
Registered
2,558 Posts
My bad mike. I thought they were $150 last time so I figured you would give me a better deal then $180! But now I realize they were $200 last time and they are now cheaper this time at $180! I was hoping for $150! Sorry mike my apologies!!

Great piece guys. Especially since mike takes the time to cut the top of the angle piece to shape it like the factory and he even makes the holes for the clips to secure the cover on to it!!

·
Registered
490 Posts
Mine should be here tomorrow, I might just wrap it up and put it under my x mas tree:D also will be sennding out another $180 for the crossmember Mike

Thanks

·
Registered
490 Posts
Huuurrraayyyy

:D:DWell my support came in this morning:D, looks great. Thank You very much on this deal and the quick delivery, like I said its under my tree. LOL

BUMP FOR THE MAN (MIKE HARRIS)

·
Premium Member
365 Posts
Mike,

Thought I'd give you a bump on this and order one. I'll send a PM also.

·
Registered
964 Posts
Mine came today and all I have to say is: Thanks for saving me a lot of time and aggravation in trying to make one of these from scratch. It looks great. Shipped quickly, too.

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
bumping this since it does not show up on the gp list (last bump over 10 days ago)

So is this thing really 4.5 lbs like the other unrelated thread states? a 40lb weight savings is worth the money if so.

·
Registered
490 Posts
bumping this since it does not show up on the gp list (last bump over 10 days ago)

So is this thing really 4.5 lbs like the other unrelated thread states? a 40lb weight savings is worth the money if so.
put it like this I got a chubby when i picked up this one compaired to the old sopport

1 - 20 of 72 Posts