Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
All,

It's been a while since we lost Lil' David. His mother has asked me to post his '96 DCM up for sale. This is post is just to get the word out (I'll be posting up photos, etc. as soon as the heat wave moves off of St. Louis).

The GRAIL community, a local Camaro Club and I'm sure a lot of people that I don't know, helped Lil' David with a lot of the work that went into this car (and some of it is still left to do... after we find all the rest of the boxes of stuff that he ordered for the car!). The car was the GRAIL entrance in the '08 Nat's carshow smackdown.

Here's the 'short list":

Garaged '96 DCM, pizza-cutter tires (I'll check size/brand) on 22' DUB rims (I think) (center part of wheel ribs (only) painted DCM to match) tires tucked, back on shocks, dropped +/-2", lambo doors (bolt on kit), new seat skins (black) front & rear, I think the carpet was swapped out also (black?), black velour head-liner (visors still need to be covered), I'll have to let someone who knows discribe the tv, stereo & speakers (Bobby?), custom trunk kit with Impala logos on inside panels, lots of chrome engine dress, custom air-brushed fuelrail covers (grinning skulls), 373's in the pumpkin, drilled & slotted rotors, HID's, etc, etc, etc. I'll have to check out the rest of the goodies when I take photos. I live 5 miles from the car and have 'a few hours' invested in it myself, so feel free to ask questions (yeah, I'll post the mileage as soon as I get over there.)

IMHO, This is an Impala commmunity 'legacy car' and needs to go to someone who is going to appreciate it.

I think Mel's going to be looking for about $14K

'We' may opt to part-out any boxed parts that are not yet on the car (more news on that as we find out what all is in the closet/house/garage).

Regrets, we lost a good one...

·
Registered
340 Posts
what all parts are boxed up ? sorry for your loss, may he rip

·
Registered
2,528 Posts
Hope it stays and sells complete.
Of course its what benefits the family.

I for sure can't purchase it, but want to personally wish the family luck with the sale.

·
Registered
442 Posts
atill sad to see him gone , but sure hed be happy tp see the car and parts go to the comunity and somone who will enjoy as much as him

1 - 4 of 4 Posts