Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lilron's Auto Fashion House

92K views 182 replies 89 participants last post by  96LT1GUY 
#1 · (Edited)
Since the forum crash new members have signed up, and does not know what i offer. So, here the list goes(prices are subject to change because the parts prices seem to very from time to time).
my email is ronjohnson693 @hotmail.com
Benz mirrors:
regular L.E.D. style mirrors.---$320(unpainted, in primer finish with you supplying the mirrors, if you want me to provide you with mirrors its an extra $100, also if you want the mirrors painted add $65)

See less See more
#2 ·
Yikes!^^^im going to try to make the pics smaller later.
Here are the '09 slim style L.E.D. tanks. Now these are straight from the stealership, meaning they will cost a bit more than the ones above. $400(unpainted, in a primer finish with you supplying the mirrors for fabbing, add $100 if you want me to supply you with mirrors and another $50 for paint)

#149 · (Edited)
plan on getting these from you next month and want DCM color, will be getting whole package from ya bruh, so how long will it take from you recieveing payment to painting to shipping to Snellville Ga? thanks

#3 · (Edited)
coolant reservoir tanks
windsheild washer reservoir tanks---$120(for both with you supplying)
wiper cowls---$75(i can supply these for an extra $35)

91 tails--$175 shipped, thats all black, please email or send pm for other colors. Now the wagon tails prices will vary because they're are alot of ways they can be done

DCM tails(the strips will be painted and inserted of course, this is how i tint them, light shines through perfect)

DGGM tails

95 style tails

tinted and color matched wagon tails

#30 ·
coolant reservoir tanks
windsheild washer reservoir tanks---$120(for both with you supplying)
wiper cowls---$75(i can supply these for an extra $35)

Hey, I think I have seen that coolent tank setup before :D

Here are the cowls installed:

Coming soon with pics...
Custom tallights filled with over 100+L.E.D. lights, including wagons and roadmaster and sedans
Completely smooth 91 tails
Damnit Ron, now you know I'm going to want to see these in DCM.

#9 ·
Man I like that spoiler! Painted to match means any factory color(9c1)? Bolt-ontape-on?
Thanks!
Yes. On a stock impala SS they will bolt through the stock mounting holes. Use 3m(red strip on back) double-sided mounting tape around the inside of the spoiler just like the stock one. On a caprice you will have to drill two mounting holes. You can slot style it to adjust it before mounting. Or you can dremel the mounting screws off and just Use the 3m tape. Yes it will stick i have done it before on many cars. 3-4 years later spoiler is still sticking strong

Ron, on the mirrors and wiper cowls, can you do like a core exchange so my car isnt down for the time it takes you to finish these? once i get the new pieces box the unpainted ones up and send em back for a refund of whatever said core charge may be?
Yes i can do that. LMK i have a good OEM stock set

#8 ·
Ron, on the mirrors and wiper cowls, can you do like a core exchange so my car isnt down for the time it takes you to finish these? once i get the new pieces box the unpainted ones up and send em back for a refund of whatever said core charge may be?

#10 ·
shipping for a set of mirrors and wiper cowl to 96860 would be around ???

#12 ·
do you use nightshades on the tails or tinted clear?

#18 · (Edited)
BUMP!!!!!!!!...for some TOP-NOTCH work and a great seller/business man!!
Agree^^^^ I have a few parts (tails, coolent tank, cowl) from Ron and they look GREAT!!!

Matter of fact, some of those pics might just be my parts...

#25 ·
great work ron does... a+++ work

#35 ·
Since the forum crash new members have signed up, and does not know what i offer. So, here the list goes(prices are subject to change because the parts prices seem to very from time to time).
my email is ronjohnson693 @hotmail.com
Benz mirrors:
regular L.E.D. style mirrors.---$320(unpainted, in primer finish with you supplying the mirrors, if you want me to provide you with mirrors its an extra $100, also if you want the mirrors painted add $65)

Where do I get 'beamer' type lights like this???? They are sweet!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.