Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 121 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK here are a couple of beta dash plates would like to know everybody's thoughts

http://img234.imageshack.us/img234/2954/allthree9ug.jpg

I can do these with the letters indented as pictured or can do the letters raised but raised my be a polishing nightmare

Now the caprice has a brushed finish and the impala was polished I could also black anodize them and then mill the letters after anodizing with ether a brush finish or a polish, polishing before anodize makes the finish shine more but polishing the lettering afterword might not be possible

Now if you want one off I could mill anything you want like His SS and Her SS all in the same font, the number of letters is are limited by the length of the plate

Painting took me more time than milling a total pain did it three times and was still not happy with the results

Let me know I take pride in every part I make and want to give everybody what they want
Greg

[ 05-15-2007, 09:46 PM: Message edited by: Toadhaulexpress ]

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I can See the Pics NOw!!! Prices? on the one Off, and the ones shown? But what ever the case maybe im down for one!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Is the black one with polished lettering raised? I like both of the Impala SS plates. I might take both depending on price. Are any of those samples for sale?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
nice I would take a billet with black too.
What about door sills, can you make those too like that? Billet with black impala ss scripts.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I may be down for two or three if the price isnt outrageous. I like the polished with black lettering. Is there an extra charge customizing the wording. I want one that says "Blue SS" and another "Flamed SS" and maybe a spare "Impala SS"

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
You have some great items with the knobs, sidescripts and now dash plates. I want a set of the side scripts BTW and you are making me wait too long ( I want them like yesterday) but how about just taking off where MBA left off your items look to be even better than MBA and pricing was high on his end. We are gonna need door sills, pedals , and shift knobs and dont for get about 94 and 95 guys with colum shifts. Im sure you will get enough interest to produce these items so lets have the prices and available time on these items. Pricing is what will bring us in or run us away not having us drool and beg for them. Punnisher is starting to produce some billet as well and he gets us pricing and available very fast and he has decesent pricing too.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
What would pricing be like on a polished plate with black lettering that reads "Super Sport"?

If you can accomodate my request at a reasonable price, then I'd hit it

1 - 20 of 121 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.