Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

Limited run Dash plate Caprice Impala SS

2K views 120 replies 0 participants last post by  FLIXPINK 
G
#1 ·
OK here are a couple of beta dash plates would like to know everybody's thoughts

http://img234.imageshack.us/img234/2954/allthree9ug.jpg

I can do these with the letters indented as pictured or can do the letters raised but raised my be a polishing nightmare

Now the caprice has a brushed finish and the impala was polished I could also black anodize them and then mill the letters after anodizing with ether a brush finish or a polish, polishing before anodize makes the finish shine more but polishing the lettering afterword might not be possible

Now if you want one off I could mill anything you want like His SS and Her SS all in the same font, the number of letters is are limited by the length of the plate

Painting took me more time than milling a total pain did it three times and was still not happy with the results

Let me know I take pride in every part I make and want to give everybody what they want
Greg

[ 05-15-2007, 09:46 PM: Message edited by: Toadhaulexpress ]

See less See more
G
#103 ·
Sorry if I have not been on top of things my 16 year old springer became seriously ill and then I had say goodbye to a very good freind

One of the hardest things I have ever had to do

[ 05-19-2007, 01:01 PM: Message edited by: Toadhaulexpress ]

G
#106 ·
Yea it sucked big time

Ok working on getting these done I have blanks going out for black anodizing tomorrow will take about a week to get them back but will be out of town the following week going fishing will jump on the anodized ones when I come back will be getting the polished and painted one out this week will be PMing everyone

Polished impala SS or Caprice SS are 26.00 w/shipping

Add 10.00 for painting

Custom one off up to 8 letters add 20.00 over 8 letters add 25.00
12 letters is about the max depends on number of caps and lower case will send a pic before I make it also all customs must be paid in advance

Black anodized add 10.00

[ 06-10-2007, 08:17 PM: Message edited by: Toadhaulexpress ]

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.