6,577 Posts
You reap what you sow.... LMAO!!!

·
Registered
6,577 Posts

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
I'm bettin that BOTH of these kids are going to be on lock down for the next year! It's funny & all that, but the brother just ruined his sister over a few cans of beer. I'm sure she's now considered the "class slut," and you know how vicious teenage girls can get. My guess is that she will want to be changing schools real quick.

·
Registered
6,577 Posts
I'm bettin that BOTH of these kids are going to be on lock down for the next year! It's funny & all that, but the brother just ruined his sister over a few cans of beer. I'm sure she's now considered the "class slut," and you know how vicious teenage girls can get. My guess is that she will want to be changing schools real quick.
She was a slut before he exposed her. Only difference is now everybody knows.

If you ask me, he might have saved her ass (literally) from STD's or something serious. That is if she doesn't get a low self esteem and start sleeping around because of it.

·
Premium Member
2,046 Posts
She was a slut before he exposed her. Only difference is now everybody knows.

If you ask me, he might have saved her ass (literally) from STD's or something serious. That is if she doesn't get a low self esteem and start sleeping around because of it.
Or take the coward way out and blast her brains out....cwm3

·
Registered
7,024 Posts
Hey Brian. If you cut your hair your gonna get some noggin!!

·
Registered
3,642 Posts
"I (heart) Facebook like you (heart) cock"

Hahahahahahaha :D

·
Registered
6,577 Posts

·
Registered
1,128 Posts

·
Registered
2,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
Premium Member
4,753 Posts
Man that sucks. I never get to meet any sluts like that. I'm either too old or not in the right place. I gotta get out more & do some whoring around.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts