Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fella,
Its been a while since I been on. Time to start getting the Imp ready for when I get back to the states.

Im in the market for some 22's. What is the new hot rims out, and what size tires should I run. I am also dropping her 2 inches. So take that into consideration...

Thanks

·
Premium Member
1,053 Posts
i think most run 265/35/22 for tires. theres another topic where somebody has iroc wheels. which in my prefference is the best looking non-lip wheel. theres many pics on the forum. also look at superbuytires.com heres some i like,,,,just my opinion
of course the 3-piece are nice but most expensive.

oh and dont forget about the HID deal snakey has goin on in the vendor section. theres pics in the exterior section also

·
Premium Member
1996 Caprice 9c1, 2018 Ram Laramie CC 4x4 EcoDiesel , '03 Ram 3500 Laramie Sport QC 4x4 Cummins
635 Posts
Keep yourself save over in IRAQ young Warrior! Thanks for your service to our country!:D

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
What kind of wheel are you leaning towards?
Flashy bling-bling?
Classic muscle?
chrome/painted/billet?
staggered or same width for tire rotation?
and budget.
theres so many wheels we can suggest, tell us what your thinking so we can lead you the right way.
i personaly love billet wheels, budnik,intro,bonspeed,billet specialties and so on.
another wheel to think about would be a set of custom made reproductions of the stock impala wheels, seams like there is a shop that can make them but the cost would set you back a bit. but you could be the first.

and most importantly, make it home safe.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
What kind of wheel are you leaning towards?
Flashy bling-bling?
Classic muscle?
chrome/painted/billet?
staggered or same width for tire rotation?
and budget.
theres so many wheels we can suggest, tell us what your thinking so we can lead you the right way.
i personaly love billet wheels, budnik,intro,bonspeed,billet specialties and so on.
another wheel to think about would be a set of custom made reproductions of the stock impala wheels, seams like there is a shop that can make them but the cost would set you back a bit. but you could be the first.

and most importantly, make it home safe.

thanks for the replies.

i am in the market for 22's. i dont want anything to flashy. i like plain and clean shoes. probable same size all around for rotation if need be. i will prob put my stocks back on in the winter and fall. what ever wheels i get i either want them to be black or i will get them powdercoated black with a chrome lip or vice versa. chrome wheel with a black lip. i perfer the deep lip look.

·
Registered
6,949 Posts
Stay safe over there man!

285 or 295/25/22 will fit! Go wide!

·
Registered
362 Posts
Hey stay safe over there. I did two tours there. One at Kirkuk and the second at Balad (LSA Anaconda) I bought these Devino Staminas after I got home from Kirkuk. They are 22X9.5 with a +15mm offset. I could have gone with a 265 35 tire but I knew I would eventually adapt them for my Monte SS so I threw a 255 30 on them. Here they are on my Fleetwood and Monte SS.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.