Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys. Wonderin if I could get some info on some custom body parts.

Things Im lookin for:

Rear Tailight assembly fillers
New Front Bumper cover
Roll pan

I would appreciate any and all links I can get. Not sure the look Im goin for, but would like to browse as many links I can get. Also, any input and/or experience with the parts you list would be appreciated.

Thx............DW.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Jason at Streetrends has all of these parts even though they are not on his web-site. He has allot of "Custom" wagon parts and good quality and delivery just give him a call. Tell him Ace told you about him. Good luck :cool:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
There is also one Someone posted recently on the fourm here:

JC Imports

What is the story on these guys? Do they make thier own stuff are they just a reseller for someone.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah I just called street trends and they have it all.

Just type streettrends.com and get in touch with somebody.

I just called on a corvette style roll pan and it seemed a bit much.

$299 + $120shipping = Too much $$$.

I already have a rollpan. It has the spot for the license plates and it only cost me $100 + $100 shipping, But that $100 shipping also included the shipping of my smoothie. i bought my smoothie and and roll pan from a place called lowriders in canada.

And this doesn't mean that I don't want the corvette style roll pan, I do. If I decide to save up the $$ for it or if they can give me a price break I would defanitly have to consider it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.