Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I was thinking of buying new braided break lines. I was woundering who carries the 5 line kit? what it coasts ? What advice or recomendations the fourm has on this mod????. Thanks to all in advance

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
If I'm not mistaken, Jeg's and Summit carry the Earl's 5 line set.

[edit]Got my set from Summit. Part# EAR-28A140 @ $95.95

E

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If you guys want to do a group buy kinda deal, let me know. I can get the same kits and do you a fair pirce on them that'd be a bit less than this. Won't do it on a one off basis however, not worth the time.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Todd TCE:
If you guys want to do a group buy kinda deal, let me know. I can get the same kits and do you a fair pirce on them that'd be a bit less than this. Won't do it on a one off basis however, not worth the time.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'd be interested.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
What kind of price are we talking? How many people and or sets for your deal? What make lines?
How much to ship and how long would it take?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Although I already have the Earl's (and yes it is a 5 line kit even though Jegs & Summit couldn't tell me), they are awesome lines!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
If you guys want to do a group buy kinda deal, let me know. I can get the same kits and do you a fair pirce on them that'd be a bit less than this. Won't do it on a one off basis however, not worth the time.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Todd
Depending on price I might be in too.
Thanks
Mo.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

Me too.. as long as it's not more than $120 shipped then I'm in.. Email me with details.. [email protected]

Thanks!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.