Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New or Used doesn't matter. I can find something that will work for inserts in the case of used. I just want that air deflector.

One or both sides doesn't matter. If I can only find one for the driver's side that's fine, if both that's fine too.

Original GM Part number: 10283602

·
Registered
7,982 Posts

·
Registered
6,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I may have found a set of NOS in a dealership through a connection I have in my dealer group. I'll keep you guys posted on how that goes down.

·
Registered
6,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Alright, we're ordered up. Called up the place and made sure they were the wiper frames with the fin on them, and they said they were.

We'll see when it comes in! :grin2:

·
Premium Member
2,535 Posts
It's too bad I'm seeing this thread a little late, as I think I have about (6) of those in my collection that I would sell.

·
Registered
6,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ordered yesterday from Ron Currier Hilltop Chevy in New Hampshire yesterday morning around noontime.
Delivered to my place of work today just before 11 AM.

Two NOS 9C1 wiper blades, still wrapped in their original plastic bags.

$24.00 total, and $10.00 of that was shipping.

I don't know if they have anymore of these, but Bill there told me they have quite a bit in the way of Caprice and Impala SS parts.

They gotta have SOMETHING you need! Call 'em!

(603)692-1065
www.hilltopchevy.com

Attachments

·
Registered
7,982 Posts
Nice Score. I found a online vendor that indicated they had these in stock and was going to shoot you their info. But after I called them to confirm they could get their hands on them, they said the website was wrong and they had nada.

On a side note, I ordered those Anco refills for my current wipers from Amazon. The current blades have been on the car for many years now and just want to replace. Should see those anyday and will report back on fitment to the original Wings.

·
Registered
6,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nice Score. I found a online vendor that indicated they had these in stock and was going to shoot you their info. But after I called them to confirm they could get their hands on them, they said the website was wrong and they had nada.

On a side note, I ordered those Anco refills for my current wipers from Amazon. The current blades have been on the car for many years now and just want to replace. Should see those anyday and will report back on fitment to the original Wings.
Sweet, it'll be interesting to see how they fit.

Another guy on the Facebook page for the forum tried a place in Virginia and apparently they had the packages, but not the wipers in them. Like... what? Why?

·
Registered
7,982 Posts
Another guy on the Facebook page for the forum tried a place in Virginia and apparently they had the packages, but not the wipers in them. Like... what? Why?
Well, that's interesting. Cause earlier I thought why not see if I can get another set since they are so cheap and Obsolete. So I called your guy at Hilltop Chevy and he sort of chuckled saying someone else had just called but that another guy ( I assume you) bought what they had.

He put me in touch with Pioneer Chevy saying it showed them having a pair in stock. So I called them and the guy sort of laughed and said yeah someone else called but all he had was the "Packages" and nothing else.

About 5 min. later my phone rings and it's Pioneer calling me back....didn't even give him my #. He said, he found the 2 they had that they were squirreled away somewhere. I said I'd take them if they weren't already for someone else and he said I was next in line for them. So I pulled the trigger figuring they are not that much money and they are shipping them to me. funny how these things work out sometimes.

BTW - The set I got off of Ebay a while back I think cost me $50 but also included 4 of those little Plastic Covers that go over the 13mm nut holdng the wiper arm on. They always seem to break over time and it seemed like a good deal then. But the guy at Pioneer gave me both of the Wipers listed at $11 each for 1/2 price.

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Well, that's interesting. Cause earlier I thought why not see if I can get another set since they are so cheap and Obsolete. So I called your guy at Hilltop Chevy and he sort of chuckled saying someone else had just called but that another guy ( I assume you) bought what they had.

He put me in touch with Pioneer Chevy saying it showed them having a pair in stock. So I called them and the guy sort of laughed and said yeah someone else called but all he had was the "Packages" and nothing else.

About 5 min. later my phone rings and it's Pioneer calling me back....didn't even give him my #. He said, he found the 2 they had that they were squirreled away somewhere. I said I'd take them if they weren't already for someone else and he said I was next in line for them. So I pulled the trigger figuring they are not that much money and they are shipping them to me. funny how these things work out sometimes.

BTW - The set I got off of Ebay a while back I think cost me $50 but also included 4 of those little Plastic Covers that go over the 13mm nut holdng the wiper arm on. They always seem to break over time and it seemed like a good deal then. But the guy at Pioneer gave me both of the Wipers listed at $11 each for 1/2 price.
Wish he would have called me back to let me know he found them. Oh well.

·
Premium Member
2,535 Posts
Just as a follow-up to this thread, I have found the (9) that I had stashed away.

(2) are spoke of at the moment, so LMK if you're interested. I have a thread in the For Sale section now.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts