Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I remember awhile back someone here sold an unused Impala SS billboard. I have a huge wall in my garage, and a billboard would be great. Anyone have a billboard that they aren't going to put up? Doesn't have to be an SS, I'll consider others (of course, first on my list would be one of my cars...)

LMK,
Jason

·
Registered
14 Posts
would love an SS billboard as well. i remember a guy on ebay had 10 of em, but i've since lost his contact info.

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
This post reminds me, I know of atleast one that is down here in S. Florida. I'm going to have to talk to some people.

·
Registered
1,974 Posts
I've got a couple, i think their 8x24 but it's been years since I looked at them so I might be a little off. But i'd also have no idea what kind of price to even put on them these days.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I've got a couple, i think their 8x24 but it's been years since I looked at them so I might be a little off. But i'd also have no idea what kind of price to even put on them these days.
i'd be VERY interested in one or both. pm me a shipped price (78634) and we can haggle. do you happen to have a pic or two? LMK, thanks.

·
Registered
1,974 Posts
EXIF data shows the pics were taken on 5.15.2002

Something I'd forgotten about was the posters have the 94 style door mirrors but it has the 95-96 rear 1/4 glass. Only time it was ever out of the box was for these pics. As I said above, I have no idea what there even worth these days. But I really didnt buy them to sell, in any case here are some old pics of what the billboard poster look like.

·
Premium Member
3,564 Posts
How big of prints are you guys talking about? I have acces to large format printers up to 5 meters. The print quality will be a hell of alot better then what I'm seeing in the previous post plus it will be one piece.

·
Registered
1,974 Posts
How big of prints are you guys talking about? I have acces to large format printers up to 5 meters. The print quality will be a hell of alot better then what I'm seeing in the previous post plus it will be one piece.
So 16ft X ? wide, You do understand there is a diffrence between a print and a billboard.

·
Premium Member
3,564 Posts
Most standard billboard prints are done on a 5 meter printer. Been in wholesale sign supply distribution for almost 20 years. Remember you guys are looking to hang these in a garage not 100+ feet in the air. I wouldn't go nibbling at the hand that trying to help out here. ;)

Most if not all billboards are printed today. There is no difference other than print quality and material its put on.

·
Registered
1,774 Posts
Id be in for something like this if you could re-make/ re-pop these things!

Chris

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
This sounds like a better option for most of us. What would the size/cost be on a one?

·
Premium Member
3,564 Posts
If someone has a "good" .pdf file I can work up some pricing. Just remember a file or pic will be enlarged expotentialy so just let me know if someone has one.

I'll check with my local printer for more specifics on a file.

·
Registered
14 Posts
But I really didnt buy them to sell, in any case here are some old pics of what the billboard poster look like.
Understandable. But im willing to work out a price for one if you'd part with it. Like i said, shoot me a number and we could go from there.

·
Registered
14 Posts
If someone has a "good" .pdf file I can work up some pricing. Just remember a file or pic will be enlarged expotentialy so just let me know if someone has one.

Put me down on that list as well please. But i will still be interested in an original too. LMK.

·
Registered
267 Posts

x2 if anyone has a good picture please PM me, I have access to a large printing station as well and would be very interested in making a poster. I've been looking for the dealer poster forever with no luck. :(

·
Registered
14 Posts
x2 if anyone has a good picture please PM me, I have access to a large printing station as well and would be very interested in making a poster. I've been looking for the dealer poster forever with no luck. :(
i happened upon a '95 dealer poster about 6 months ago. now i just need the bookends; AND the billboard(s). Man, it never ends.

·
Registered
14 Posts
yep, and it only took two years! lol

1 - 20 of 40 Posts