Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have an extra pair of decent 6x9 speakers they want to give away? I replaced the front speakers in my car, which made a huge difference, but now the rear speakers (cheap, 15-year-old Delco crappers) are struggling to keep up. If you've got a pair you feel like giving away, I'll reimburse you for shipping costs. Right now I can't afford to buy any outright.

·
9,190 Posts
Anyone have an extra pair of decent 6x9 speakers they want to give away? I replaced the front speakers in my car, which made a huge difference, but now the rear speakers (cheap, 15-year-old Delco crappers) are struggling to keep up. If you've got a pair you feel like giving away, I'll reimburse you for shipping costs. Right now I can't afford to buy any outright.
you can find some cheapers from ebay that will out perform your stocks

sorry i dont have any extra....i have a pair but they are 300$ speakers ;\

·
Registered
806 Posts
I'd buy you a pair of 6x9's for what's in your avatar lol

·
Registered
3,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
damn dude are speakers really worth you putting up a post like this?
I'm a member of a different type of forum that does give-a-ways all the time, simply because people have stuff they don't want/need anymore. It's a great tradition. Once or twice I've been blessed enough to be a winner, and more than once I've given away my trash, which to became someone else's treasure. I don't think it's shameful to ask for something if it's not wanted by the owner. In my younger days before the internet, I went through car speakers frequently, and ended up not needing the ones I replaced. I gave them away to friends. Now that I have internet friends, I try and return the favor when I can, and I hope someone does the same for me. What goes around comes around.

·
9,190 Posts
I'm a member of a different type of forum that does give-a-ways all the time, simply because people have stuff they don't want/need anymore. It's a great tradition. Once or twice I've been blessed enough to be a winner, and more than once I've given away my trash, which to became someone else's treasure. I don't think it's shameful to ask for something if it's not wanted by the owner. In my younger days before the internet, I went through car speakers frequently, and ended up not needing the ones I replaced. I gave them away to friends. Now that I have internet friends, I try and return the favor when I can, and I hope someone does the same for me. What goes around comes around.
if i have some i will give them to you as long as you dont install them in the pos aurora

:)

·
Premium Member
2,537 Posts
I have a pair of OEM 6X9s from my Civilian if you want + Shipping.

·
Registered
346 Posts
10 dollars to ship item, just save up 25 bucks and go to Walmart.
blasphemy

1 - 12 of 12 Posts