Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
781 Posts
I've got white one off of a 91 Caprice that you could have for free, but I'm about 200mi North of you.....

Jim

·
Registered
914 Posts
check the one on indianapolis blvd there were about 15-20 caprices about a month ago all diff colors the one on lincoln hwy had one but its gone give them a few weeks and they will hav sum more

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
You have to check out the Blue Island junk yard and the North Ave junk yards, both always have white caprices.

·
Registered
8,637 Posts
I have 3 white ones you can pick from. I'm about 70 miles from you. The hoods of mine are in a garage in Bridgman MI, which is closer to you, right near I-94. I might be able to meet you in Michigan City, IN.

Two of them are stock 9C1 hoods. The 3rd is an aftermarket without the hood ornament hole.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have 3 white ones you can pick from. I'm about 70 miles from you. The hoods of mine are in a garage in Bridgman MI, which is closer to you, right near I-94. I might be able to meet you in Michigan City, IN.

Two of them are stock 9C1 hoods. The 3rd is an aftermarket without the hood ornament hole.
are they in good condition, can you get pictures and what price?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts