Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7,988 Posts
What color do you need? I have a GM Black one that I was keeping for a spare. It has a broken tab but was never an issue with how it was mounted on the car.

The finish is still pretty good just got a good price on a new one from the dealer and went with that. I can pull it from storage and get you some pics if interested. $40 plus actual ship which should only be about $10 or so.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What color do you need? I have a GM Black one that I was keeping for a spare. It has a broken tab but was never an issue with how it was mounted on the car.

The finish is still pretty good just got a good price on a new one from the dealer and went with that. I can pull it from storage and get you some pics if interested. $40 plus actual ship which should only be about $10 or so.
sent you a pm.

·
Registered
7,988 Posts
replied to PM, here are some pix. There is 1 broken stud on the lower pass side corner. The picture of the finish is the top edge drv. side where it meets the hood. The overall grill finish is fine and could probably be touched up. I had it on my car for about a year before picking up the new grill.

EDIT - Forgot to mention it does not have the silver emblem on it. I had the red bowtie on it and moved it over to my new grill. You can pick these up pretty cheap though.

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts