Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, all I am looking for a reputable shop to have my wagon repainted and shaved. Much like a certain wagon on here. I live down in Key West, the shops here just want way to much. I figure I can drive a day and drop and leave it and come back and pick it up. Real life wont allow me to do work to it, but I want to enjoy the wagon. Im expecting a nice Christmas bonus coming in so I am just going to go for it.

Any suggestions would be great.

Thanks all

Propappr

·
Registered
290 Posts
hey

Hello, all I am looking for a reputable shop to have my wagon repainted and shaved. Much like a certain wagon on here. I live down in Key West, the shops here just want way to much. I figure I can drive a day and drop and leave it and come back and pick it up. Real life wont allow me to do work to it, but I want to enjoy the wagon. Im expecting a nice Christmas bonus coming in so I am just going to go for it.

Any suggestions would be great.

Thanks all

Propappr
there are quite few shops here in broward county that will do for a good price
i did a complete color chage on one of my caprice including door jams and the guy i know charged me 1100

·
Premium Member
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So far Ive got a few names, thanks for the suggestions.

Id still like to talk to and get a few more suggestions regarding quality body shops that are willing to do some custom work.

Looking for anywhere from Orlando to South Florida.

Propappr

1 - 3 of 3 Posts