Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody know any good speed shops? I am in the pocono area. I know I might have to travel I want to stick to about hour and half maybe two hours the farest. I close to jersey and allentown/reading. Let me know what you guys got. Thanks

·
Registered
7,785 Posts
What exactly do you need from the shop? A place to buy parts when needed or someone to do the wrenching??

There aren't many in my area anymore like there used to be a years ago. There are a few garages in Chester County area that do performance work like Blitz Automotive in Kennett Sq. There are other small garages, you just got to call around. I would guess you have the same closer. Used to be a few others back in the day like Steve Kanuka performance center.

As for parts places, I have a few in the Delaware area which are close if I need something quick. But a few others are also gone now. I think the mail order places have really hurt the small performance shops.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Basically looking for a place to turn wrenches. I have some parts but if they could get some parts without being crazy expensive then that would be good. I am looking into a place called rapid motorsports has anyone ever heard of them or had experience with them.

I know these shops are few and far in between.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.