Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10,905 Posts
I have one side. I forget which for sure. I think it is the right rear. I am going to the local yard this weekend, and I will check for good ones.

·
Registered
671 Posts
I know that I have the left (driver's side), I might have both sides.

·
Registered
7,981 Posts
Full set

I have a complete set (Chrome & Black) in GREAT shape from my '95. $120 + ship for the set. I can send you pics tonight if interested. think I might have the screws for them too.

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have a complete set (Chrome & Black) in GREAT shape from my '95. $120 + ship for the set. I can send you pics tonight if interested. think I might have the screws for them too.
the back doesnt use screws and I dont have any on the front.

Fred I think all I need is the passenger side Ill take a pic so u can see why

·
Registered
7,981 Posts
the back doesnt use screws and I dont have any on the front.

Fred I think all I need is the passenger side Ill take a pic so u can see why
We must be talking about different things then. I'm referring to the Wheel Well Trim that is body color on the Impala's and Chrome/Black on the Caprices. I pulled mine off my Caprice years ago and went with Black Impala moldings. The screw holes lined up perfectly to the fender and quarter panel.

The fronts use about 10 or 12 screws on each to hold them in place on the Fender and the rears have clips that help hold them to the qtr. panel but even those use 2 screws at the very bottom to help hold them on there. As far as I know, this is the same on both Impalas and Caprices.

Sorry if I confused what you were looking for and a$$ed up your post.

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
I think i still have a set i have been TRYING to get rid of, moving soon and want all my junk gone, there not perfect but decent if i remember right. You can have em for $25 and some shipping, pm me if interested and ill dig them out

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
We must be talking about different things then. I'm referring to the Wheel Well Trim that is body color on the Impala's and Chrome/Black on the Caprices. I pulled mine off my Caprice years ago and went with Black Impala moldings. The screw holes lined up perfectly to the fender and quarter panel.

The fronts use about 10 or 12 screws on each to hold them in place on the Fender and the rears have clips that help hold them to the qtr. panel but even those use 2 screws at the very bottom to help hold them on there. As far as I know, this is the same on both Impalas and Caprices.

Sorry if I confused what you were looking for and a$$ed up your post.
didnt know the rear used two screws maybe thats why mine isnt aligned right. ill post a pic in a lil while

·
Registered
7,981 Posts
didnt know the rear used two screws maybe thats why mine isnt aligned right. ill post a pic in a lil while
Here is a pic of mine, you can see the screw holes in the bttom of the larger (rear) units. they are dirty from sitting in storage but I will clean them up and can assure you they are in great shape.

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts