Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
677 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all. I need to replace my driver side electric front door on my 95 caprice, already have the fender. Color does not matter as I have the means to repaint. Looking for whole assembly, mirror and rocker trim not essential, neither is door panel unless it a red and in good condition. Please reply here or pm me with pics and or price if you can assist me.

big Phil

·
Registered
5,249 Posts
Hit up Crazy Rays Used Auto Parts.
They're off Erdman Avenue in Balti.
I believe its near Brooklyn.
www.crazyraysautoparts.com

-Nab

·
Registered
677 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, their some nickle and diming fools though, their ad say's $50 for a door but what they don't tell you till you get to the window is that its extra for the glass, hinged, handles, window motor, rocker moulding etc. I'm sorry but when I think of buying a door the thought I have is unbolting it from the car and calling it a day, the way they work it ends up costing $150-200

·
Registered
5,249 Posts
I got a door there before and they didnt charge me extra for anything.
Now if it has a door panel and switches on it, then yes, they will charge extra for that.
I just got an entire LT1 engine there last week and it only cost $214!!
If you want another option for a door call Brandywine used autoparts.
Might be like $150 but I gaurantee they have one.

-Nab

·
Registered
677 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sir you were correct, just spoke to the manager and he confirmed $50 is for the complete door, told me unbolt the whole thing and bring it on up. I was gonna go to sleep but now its off to the yard. I think I'll leave this topic open just in case they don't have the right year.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts