Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
full 2.25 or 2.5 cat-back, don't need the mufflers. this is going to replace the 1/2-assed rusted out attempt at a dual exhaust in my dad's LO5 car that was apparently bent by mr. magoo around the original x-member (idiots). if it's welded you can cut it up and mail it.

or i might buy another jeg's cat-back. or i might upgrade to a stainless system for my LQ9 car and swap the current one into the LO5 car. just looking for cheap options 1st. lmk what you have and how much shipped to 11435...

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
the dynomax "frankenstein" option will be the cheapest route I think. it's 2.5" mandrel bent and less than 200 bucks

·
Registered
2,058 Posts

·
Registered
6,949 Posts
By the Dynomax pipes from rockauto.com, about $35 a piece and cheap shipping. Maybe buy the intermediates and flanges from rockauto and the tailpipes from joejbal.

·
Registered
346 Posts
advance auto has a $40 of $100 online sale if you want the code let me know, that would be 160 ish for a full exhaust.

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
advance auto has a $40 of $100 online sale if you want the code let me know, that would be 160 ish for a full exhaust.
that's really cheap. curious, is it mandrel bent? too late anyway bc i just ordered the jegs exhaust. didn't have the time or inclination to do it piecemeal. was just looking at the remote possibility someone local might have a full system...

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
dynomax parts:

yes it's all completely madrel bent

1 - 9 of 9 Posts