Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know of good brands or models. I was thinking of 2 10's or 12's? Opinions?

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
i have 2 JL IB4's.... my initial reaction to these woofers was "WOW~" :eek: it really made a difference as far as bass goes but the bass isn't really nice and tight. its very looooose
but definitely an improvement over no subs~ you get some nice bumps and booms~ i've had it for around month and half two months now and im getting used to the way it hits and im feining for more bass....
oh... mines pushing 95 x 2.

W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by GhoSStRyda:
it really made a difference as far as bass goes but the bass isn't really nice and tight. its very looooose<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I have 2 IB4's in the trunk kit as well. I havent noticed them to be "loooooooose" as the J~dawg has said. I think its just that music that J~ is listening to. I havent heard many "hip hop" songs have tight bass, but then again, I hate rap/hip hop whatever you want to call it. J~ put some classical in there and see if it still sounds loose. I have been very happy with mine, and I have had every kind of music you can think of in my car.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts