Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a place on the internet where i can get a good deal on equipment

particularly
Eclipse
PPI
Soundstream
Sony

I know or carmedia1.com and wholesalesounds.com

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
For what it's worth, I've had good luck with www.ikesound.com . I originally found them on e-bay, but I found out you can get almost the same price thru their website and you don't have to wait for the auction to end. Fast shipping, too.

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i still get 3% over cost at my old store, but i would say ebay, there are a lot of people with more then 1000 feedback that sells great stuff

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Greetings -

I've bought stuff from these guys and been pretty happy with there ordering / service -

Audio N More

But I've only bought hard to find Marine stuff. But everything has been absolutely new-in-box with mfg warranty. They do have a descent web site - updated recently to look alot nicer. They actually 'Stock' stuff, so they do let loose of last years models on clearance, occasionally, damn cheap.

Derik

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Before you buy anything online, make sure they are authorized dealers. Otherwise, the companies will NOT honor the warranties. And anyone with car audio can tell you that you absolutely need a warranty...it pays for itself when you blow a sub or an amp. Just my .02

1 - 5 of 5 Posts