Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I somehow managed to only have 1 rear door courtesy light.
Does anybody have a set in decent condition?
Color does not matter.

Thanks guys!

·
Registered
9,682 Posts
Are you talking about the lamps/lenses in the door panels themselves? I have a bunch of those things out of 94/95 Roadmasters. Not sure if they are the same as the Impala or not. Maybe someone here can verify? If they'll work for you, just pay shipping and they are yours.

·
Premium Member
2,874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not sure if they are the same.

Here are some pictures:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
???

I thought those lights were only available for rear door panels in Roadmasters. If that is the case then what he is offering will work.
The lenses are different for the rears as they are narrower. For the front the lenses are interchangeable w/ the ones for the Impala. They have some
clear on them and that is why I like them better.

·
Premium Member
2,874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Did a little digging and it does look like they are the same. Drop me an e-mail or call the shop on Monday 512-930-7686. Thanks again.

·
Registered
11,477 Posts
The Impalas have smooth lenses, and (I am not absolutely sure, some later RMS/Ws may have the smooth ones) all the others have faceted lenses. The rears are different from the fronts. The different types of fixtures/lenses are interchangable in the respective door, if you want them to work until you find the correct lenses.

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
goldmaster if you have an extra set ill take a set and if you have the front ill take them as well.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts