Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I noticed a couple of my general stickers (nothing VIN specific) could use an update. Any trusted sites or vendors who could provide a sticker set for a 1995 Impala SS? I can find a ton of them for the Gen 1 Impalas. Thanks!

·
Premium Member
635 Posts
Hey guys, I noticed a couple of my general stickers (nothing VIN specific) could use an update. Any trusted sites or vendors who could provide a sticker set for a 1995 Impala SS? I can find a ton of them for the Gen 1 Impalas. Thanks!
Which ones exactly are you looking for?

Mike--Hamilton Chevy

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Which ones exactly are you looking for?

Mike--Hamilton Chevy
I can't remember I have them written down at home, I just wanted to start the thread now so I could pick and choose later :D I know I'd like the tag that goes on the wiper wash tank and the small emissions decal toward the front on the shroud.

·
Premium Member
635 Posts
I can't remember I have them written down at home, I just wanted to start the thread now so I could pick and choose later :D I know I'd like the tag that goes on the wiper wash tank and the small emissions decal toward the front on the shroud.
The tag for the washer bottle cap is no longer available and I have the Emissions decal in stock and on Ebay. Let me know which others you are looking for.

Mike--Hamilton Chevy

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The tag for the washer bottle cap is no longer available and I have the Emissions decal in stock and on Ebay. Let me know which others you are looking for.

Mike--Hamilton Chevy
So my best bet for a washer fluid tag would be a parts yard? Also do you have a link to your eBay store?

·
Premium Member
635 Posts
So my best bet for a washer fluid tag would be a parts yard? Also do you have a link to your eBay store?
Every now and then one shows up on Ebay. I have not been able to get one for many years now so the parts yard would be your best bet or ask if anyone here has one.

Mike--Hamilton Chevy

·
Registered
32 Posts
Ebay remains an important part of locating the hard to find items. I find it is usually entertaining to search it from time-to-time. BEWARE as it is also a way to deplete fundSS on items you NEVER would've even thought about otherwise!

Besides my 96 SS, I recently acquired a 1985 Honda CRX - eBay is about THE ONLY source of many of its bits and pieces.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts