Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey folks new to the forum and I have a general idea of what I want to do with my car. I added a system need to take some pics. I tinted her and slapped on 20s. I recently removed the side trim and I'm loving the look. I'm currently looking for a ss grill and spoiler. Not trying to make a clone I just love the look. Waiting till next week to order my hotchkis springs still short a hundred. An probably some time over the winter get off my lazy @$$ an paint her black. I know it sounds like I have it all mapped out but I feel like I missing something any good ideas would be appreciated from my forum brothers. Oh and Banita appreciate it too!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
i'd say download the handbook. take as many free ideas and homemade parts as you can. there's the pvc/chrome pipe intake to git rid of first base, delete plugs to get rid of homeplate. all kinds of stuff. just search around.

·
Registered
3,505 Posts
i'd say download the handbook. take as many free ideas and homemade parts as you can. there's the pvc/chrome pipe intake to git rid of first base, delete plugs to get rid of homeplate. all kinds of stuff. just search around.
Isn't deleting 1st base and homeplate pointless on a L99?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts