Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
if you are selling your caprice wagon springs....... please let me know... looking to price out shipping to Antioch/Brentwood, CA 94531 ... thank you for your time..... my vehicle came dropped 2 to 3 inches and I dont want that ride height!

·
Premium Member
2,637 Posts
I have a set of SS springs with about 100K miles on them.

$110 shipped.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Fellas I was mistaken.... I actually need stock wagon springs..... if anyone has those please shoot me a message... excuse me for my error!

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i would like to meet up... i should be back from training in the middle of march but before april.. how is meeting in san francisco .. is that too far for you or san bruno? and how much did you want sir?

·
Registered
575 Posts
San Francisco is to far for me. I would be willing to meet in San Jose or Santa Clara. We could either trade for the springs you have or make me an offer.

i would like to meet up... i should be back from training in the middle of march but before april.. how is meeting in san francisco .. is that too far for you or san bruno? and how much did you want sir?

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sir wont be able to meet but how much do u want for them shipped to antioch 94531? paypal locked and loaded

1 - 10 of 10 Posts