Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
591 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hopefully we have a good stretch of dry weather next week.My Caprice is almost ready for the 350 mile trip up.Just taking a break from prepping.Looking forward to the event!Last year's event was alot of fun.MISSL did a fantastic job hosting!Back to the garage.......... ;) Jim HERD/ISSCA 96 B4U stock and original.

Attachments

·
Registered
6,743 Posts
+1 on the weather request. Meet with old friends,and make some new ones.

·
Premium Member
591 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Have fun fellas, not sure if I am going to make it at all this year, I would love to, but too much going on to break free. I will see what I can do though.
Hey c'mon Mike! Be there big guy ;)

Oh,and thanks for setting up the Jon Moss signing on Friday! Need to have my 2012 HERD plate signed. Jim

·
Premium Member
591 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey c'mon Mike! Be there big guy ;)

Oh,and thanks for setting up the Jon Moss signing on Friday! Need to have my 2012 HERD plate signed. Jim
Well that's a first for me! Sorry,I got the wrong Mike! Thought last post was from Mike at Hamilton Chevy.............

Too the other Mike who posted here,try and make it! Jim(cleaning off glasses now) :)

·
Premium Member
1,472 Posts
Well that's a first for me! Sorry,I got the wrong Mike! Thought last post was from Mike at Hamilton Chevy.............

Too the other Mike who posted here,try and make it! Jim(cleaning off glasses now) :)
Did you have enough money left to buy new glasses after I cleaned you out in your parts shopping trip? LOL.

Mike--Hamilton Chevy

1 - 9 of 9 Posts