Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We will be on our way to Vegas Tues 4-5pm via the 605-210-15. So far we are only 2. Anyone else wanna join the mini-caravan along the way?

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Don't get scared if you a see a 9C1 at a high rate of speed behind you cathcing up quick!!

I leave minutes behind you ... :D

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thump, I was planning on leaving around 4 or so. But, I'm right at the 15, were you going to leave your area at 4 or 5 ?

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by Bigchris:
Thump, we should talk more. Sounds like a plan.
Chris, I sent you an email. Do you know if Anthony is going?

I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm leaving Tuesday morning.. around 9am. I will be trailering my car so I will be driving the speed limit or close to it. ;) If you don't wanna caravan, thats cool... I hate the drive as much as everyone else and the less time on it, the better. Just wave as you pass!

BTW.. if you have a Motorola radio.. tune into channel 4-20. ;)

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by Got Bearings?:
BTW.. if you have a Motorola radio.. tune into channel 4-20. ;)
Actually, you are the only one w/o the motorola Radio! :D Quick Connect that is.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thump got your email, we'll talk more this weekend, Anthony may or may not be going. He's not for sure.

I don't have a Motorola radio, but I'll have my cell.

This should be a fun trip up...

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Guys I'm still not sure if my car will be done before we leave :( ...I don't wanna tell the guys to hurry up either as I don't want them to do a half assed job on my install. If anything I'll take the truck it's no big deal. I am going with my car or without! My install is gonna be crazy so the wait will be worth it. We'll talk more as the days grow closer.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts