Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Complete drivetrain (includes harness/pmc/accessories) LT1/4L60E in running condition from '94 Caprice Wagon $700 (207k)
Same out of '95 wagon except I need to keep harness $600 (234k)
Complete gray wagon interior $700
383 LT1 block/splayed caps/forged 383 crank/forged 5.7 rods/forged SRP pistons rings/bearings all NEW
$1200
Doors off '94 wagon (drivers front/rear and passenger front/garnet red-rear passenger is tan with small dent) $60 each $45 for tan one
Must be picked up...60431
LS2 truck intake available as well.

·
Registered
354 Posts
How come you are selling the short block? Has it run yet? Is there a cam in it? Piston part numbers? Thanks

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
How come you are selling the short block? Has it run yet? Is there a cam in it? Piston part numbers? Thanks
Pistons are 8.5-9:1 with vette heads(58cc)...reason for selling is the car the engine was going in was sold a while back. Has not been assembled yet so it has not run. No cam. I don't have the part # readily available right now, I've got the wagon project going on and can't easily get to where they are stored right now, but the above info I do remember.

·
Premium Member
147 Posts
Could you send me the details regarding the specifics on the short block?

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Could you send me the details regarding the specifics on the short block?
Virgin '94 LT1 block, NEW splayed 4 bolt main caps, going off of memory here... Eagle crank, forged 4340 383 stroker crank, Eagle H-beam rods 5.7", SRP forged pistons, 8.5-9:1 with 58cc heads and .030 over, King bearings and rings...all new.

·
Registered
85 Posts
How rusty is the exhaust? I could use a driver side resonator, mine broke right before the resonator and I just have the over the axle pipe left.

I'm in zipcode 97212 so cheapest shipping is fine.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts