Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Got a bunch of leftover parts from the '96 Roadmaster limited that I junked. I've got absolutely no use for them anymore so someone needs to make them go away so that I don't feel bad about throwing them away. Just looking to pass them on to someone can use them. Prices range from dirt cheap to free, depending on how much of it you take. You better bring a truck (or better yet, a b-body wagon) because you're not leaving without a ton of parts. The only thing I ask is that you don't get the parts just to flip them for top dollar. I can ship some smaller parts but they won't be super cheap because it's a hassle to box them up and ship if I'm not making any money.

Not included in the pictures are a nice black trunk and rear bumper cover, an 8.5" 2.56 posi rear axle, and a bunch of other stuff.

Also, I will trade the whole lot for a nice Caprice hood and front bumper cover.

Located in Middleville, MI (just south of Grand Rapids). PM me for my phone number if you're interested.

·
Registered
671 Posts
PM Sent.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The following items are spoken for.

Power Antenna
Sunvisors
Rear license plate bracket
Headlight switch/knob
Seatbelts
Cargo Net

·
Registered
751 Posts
I will be in Three Rivers the 25th-27th...I would love to stop by and pick through whats left if its ok with you?

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I will be in Three Rivers the 25th-27th...I would love to stop by and pick through whats left if its ok with you?
Sounds good to me. I've got something going on the 26th but the 25th or 27th would work fine.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts