Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just cleaning out some parts that I had planned on using or removed from my 96 9c1. Picked up a black on grey 96 b4u so won't be needing this stuff. Everything is located in North Hollywood, but I live in Santa Cruz so can take some parts up with me if anyone in NorCal or in between needs any. Prices listed do not necessarily include shipping, especially if shipping is a lot. ANY OFFERS CONSIDERED (not offended by any, but may not accept some if they are way too low especially if they require shipping). Pictures available on request, just send a pm with your email.

9c1 front and rear springs with about 120k
40 for the set...SOLD

B4U rear springs with about 135k miles
20 for the pair

moog 5660 s10 front springs (will lower an SS by about 2 inches if I remember right) installed once but was too low for my taste, never driven)
40 for the pair

96 SS rear end with axles and gears, no brakes (but does have backing plates and hard lines I am pretty sure), condition of posi unknown.

b4u differential housing only (this is the same width as an SS)

set of 9c1 n97 wheels with center caps, powder coated black but no clearcoat so some uv fade

K&N cold air intake (not the original filter, though)

set of 9c1 hoses with clamps as well as a few other single hoses
100 for the set...SOLD, 10 each for the others

94-95 and 96 cruise control module with cable and harness
35 each

Stock intake elbow, home plate, and airbox cover
15 for all

3 gmc center caps (same as 9c1 but with gmc logo) and one chevy center cap
10 each

94-96 tail lights, 2 of each side. One passenger side has nice chrome, the rest have pitting.
25 for the good one, 15 each for the others

2 sets of blue A-pillars, one set is really nice the other is discolored from the sun. neither has any cracks or broken pieces.
25 for the nicer pair, 15 for the other

front and rear roadmaster courtesy door lights blue
40 for the set

rear Roadmaster courtesy door lights grey
20 for the pair

front caprice courtesy door lights in blue
15 for the pair

2 trunk lights
10 each

94 9c1 blue (2) driver and (1) passenger airbags
5 each

2 power seat rails with plastic covers
15 each

front and rear 96 grey seat belts, front driver missing plastic cover
40 for the set

four long door bezels with 3 grey handles and 7 grey endcaps
30 for the set...SOLD

2 sets of grey door panels from a Roadmaster.
10 a panel

full set of 96 cloth upper door panels in blue (with cutout for long door pulls))

blue 96 9c1 seats, front cloth buckets rear vinyl
20 for the set
blue 96 cloth civi seats with good center console front and rear (with 9c1 stab proof frame)
40 for the set
grey 96 cloth rear seat
two grey cloth front headrests
5 each

I also have the 96 9c1 that I would like to sell as many parts from as possible before retiring it here in California. Mainly selling interior but also willing to sell anything that will not keep it from running as I need to drive it to the junkyard to get my money for it.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Just cleaning out some parts that I had planned on using or removed from my 9c1. Picked up a black on grey 96 b4u so won't be needing this stuff. Everything is located in North Hollywood, but I live in Santa Cruz so I can take some parts up with me if anyone in NorCal or in between needs any. All prices listed are plus shipping (though I prefer local pick up) and I am definitely not offended by any offers (but no guarantee I will accept all).

set of roadmaster courtesy door lights in blue
60 for the set

9c1 front and rear springs with about 120k miles.

moog 5660 s10 front springs (will lower an SS by about 2 inches if I remember right) installed once but was too low for my taste, never driven

94 9c1 driver and passenger airbags
20 each

96 9c1 tail lights, chrome is pitting a bit
20 each

93 left tail light (inner mounting tab has a small corner missing next to the bolt)

2 sets of blue A-pillars, one set is a nice replacement for stock the other is discolored from the sun. neither has any cracks or broken pieces.
30 for good pair, 20 for the other

power seat rails
20 each

Stock intake elbow, home plate, and airbox
20 for all

4 gmc center caps (same as 9c1 but with gmc logo)
50 for the set

set of 9c1 hoses as well as a few others single hoses
100 for the set, 10 each for the others

full set of grey seat belts

set of four door pulls with 3 grey handles and 7 grey endcaps

set of 9c1 n97 wheels, powder coated black but without clear coat and it looks like something discolored them a bit.

96 SS rear end with axles, no brakes (but does have backing plates I am pretty sure)

b4u differential housing only

2 sets of door panels
various seats, cloth and vinyl, front and rear in grey and blue 9c1 and civillian

Also, I am partially parting out my 96 9c1 with 240k miles on it but I am keeping the brakes (front and rear), driveshaft, hoses, and fans. Most interior parts will be sold no matter what, but anything to keep it running will depend on interest since if there isn't much I will retire it and get 1500 from California but it has to drive there. (and there is a list of stuff I have to keep as well)
Some good interior parts - dash pad is pretty nice (but I would need your core), headliner is too, rear door panels are perfect, front not so good but rebuildable if you wanted to. Also, it has a sungate on it now but it would be best to polish it (and I would need the core).
If there is enough interest in parts, I will completely part it out (which I prefer to do) otherwise I will just retire it and get my 1500. It will not pass smog (cats are bad) and the a/c has a leak discharging it just a week ago. Otherwise the car runs very good, transmission and rear end (open) were rebuilt in the last few years.
grey seat belts and moog springs?how nice is the driver belt?96?wouldnt happen to have a pic of springs insalled?im in Riverside county..inland empire

·
Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Juancolchado, looks like the restrictor has been replaced so it is not crimped on.

rays rides, springs are pending sale at the moment but will let you know if they are still available tomorrow but no pics of them installed (I will look on my external hard drive but doubt it); seat belts are from a 96 but drivers side is missing plastic cover, they could use a cleaning but in decent shape.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Juancolchado, looks like the restrictor has been replaced so it is not crimped on.

rays rides, springs are pending sale at the moment but will let you know if they are still available tomorrow but no pics of them installed (I will look on my external hard drive but doubt it); seat belts are from a 96 but drivers side is missing plastic cover, they could use a cleaning but in decent shape.
pics of belts to the [email protected]

·
Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
CHILNLO, you can stop by and check them out this week if you want. (I am only in town this week, then I leave to Santa Cruz)

·
Registered
6,739 Posts
PM sent...

·
Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Prices lowered on some parts, other parts added.

Please let me know soon if you want any of these (or think you might, especially if you want them shipped). I leave LA Sunday and will not be back for at least few weeks. After I leave, picking parts up is no problem but shipping might be problematic as I would need to have someone do it for me.

A few people have asked for shipping quotes on some of the heavy stuff and it is not cheap. The only way to expect shipping to be cheap is if it is something that fits in a flat rate box or if you have some sort of discount with a shipping company.

And again, please feel free to make offers on any of the parts as most unsold parts will just end up going inside the car when I retire it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts