Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i got a lil lazy today and decided to let someone else wash my car, big mistake. im outside waiting with the other folks as i see my car roll out of the carwash towards the street. someone locked my keys in the car with it in neutral. luckily they all got it stopped before it got to the highway.

·
Registered
8,570 Posts
Almost looks like a charity event? I'll drop by those occasionally if the kids look industrious enough. But, I never let them actually wash the car, - I just say my wheels are dirty and need a good cleaning. They get money and are happy. I get my car not all messed over and I'm happy. ;)

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Almost looks like a charity event? I'll drop by those occasionally if the kids look industrious enough. But, I never let them actually wash the car, - I just say my wheels are dirty and need a good cleaning. They get money and are happy. I get my car not all messed over and I'm happy. ;)
lol nah this was a full business car wash

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Lol, I've only had those people was my rental cars. What part of VA you in? looks to be northern VA.

·
Registered
582 Posts
your car looks nice, I wouldn't let anyone touch it again.

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
Dude its been raining for over a week in VA and you took it to a car wash on the only day we had sun on Saturday? Butt you probably have a garage lol nice pic.

and its still raining out here in VA Beach!! :(

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Dude its been raining for over a week in VA and you took it to a car wash on the only day we had sun on Saturday? Butt you probably have a garage lol nice pic.

and its still raining out here in VA Beach!! :(
damn yall gettin alot of rain it hasnt rained up this way since thur lol

·
Premium Member
6,358 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts