Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just received my upper and lower control arms from C3Fab...great product. Any tips on how to remove stock arms. I removed the sway bar, but it was a bitch trying to remove those 14 year old bolts from the arms. Let me knoe what you think, any tools that would help. If anyone had theirs professionally installed, let me know what I should expect to pay. Thanks guys

·
Registered
34 Posts
I just did my lowers with relo brackets too, and I found it easiest to leave car sit as it normally does and just remove the back bolt on the lowers one side only, bolt should come out pretty easy, then jack up car and remove front bolt, reinstall front bolt,put some marine grease or something on bolt so it doesn't rust itself to bushing sleeve and let car down, set rear lower arm into place should be pretty close and put that bolt in, If not jack up under pumkin should slide into place.Tighten them up after it is sitting on its suspension so u don't bind anything.I tightened mine after both sides were done. No Info for uppers haven't done them yet, but just do one side at a time!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts