Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
897 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a '94 9C1 and looking to confirm lower balljoint part #. From what I read on here, Moog K6141 is what I need as is has the 5/8" stud. Is this correct? And the K6141T would be for civilian cars with the 9/16" stud(not what I need).

Moog lower arm bushings are part # 6109 which is the lower front and rear bushing as a set, correct?

·
Registered
7,986 Posts
I have a '94 9C1 and looking to confirm lower balljoint part #. From what I read on here, Moog K6141 is what I need as is has the 5/8" stud. Is this correct? And the K6141T would be for civilian cars with the 9/16" stud(not what I need).

Moog lower arm bushings are part # 6109 which is the lower front and rear bushing as a set, correct?

That is the part number I used when upgrading to the 5/8" ball joints.

http://www.impalassforum.com/vBulletin/17-suspension/351769-my-5-8-bj-install-pics-tips-part-s.html

However, you said your car is a 94 and don't believe GM used the larger BJs on our car until late 95. So is it possible you still have the 9/16" BJs? You may want to verify that before getting your parts.

I believe the bushings should be the same regardless of BJ size. Not sure of part numbers as I used poly bushings but should be an easy lookup for part numbers.

·
Registered
897 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Thanks. Yes, it's and '94 and K6145T for the 9/16" is what I need for a quick swap while the arms off.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts