BMR Fabrication
heavy duty lower control arm w/ 5/8inch
ball joints

etc. etc...

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Global West most likely has the best LCA for our cars. I orded my LCA's from them last week - I don't think any vendors on the forum sell them (I think due to poor customer service) so you must call the company direct. Do a search and you'll find good info on Hotchkis, Metco, BMR, GW, etc. All of them are a huge improvement over the weak stock arms - be ready to pay alot more for the GW arms though.
HTH
Ryan

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
GODSPEED--

It appears from your post that you are mixing front and rear arms...

5/8" ball joints refers to front lower arms. BMR Fabrication only makes rear suspension arms for the B-body. To my knowledge, no one makes a fabricated tubular front suspension--yet.

Which end of the car are you asking about?

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sorry for the confusion Navy, i did not get into the details, i am thinking about the "FRONT" lower control arm,

i know GM has a HEAVY duty "FRONT" lower control arm, that fits our beasts is that weapon of choice, till someone else makes/duplicates them. :confused:

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well, there are some alternatives--you have mail!

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Navy Lifer,
If it isn't too much trouble, I would like the info on the "alternatives" also. I am not ready to do the front suspension yet, but I am compiling a list of parts.
Thanks
[email protected]

1 - 7 of 7 Posts