Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
CURRENTLY MY CAPRICE has stock SUSPENSION,and i have 255/35 tires on 22" wheels.. i was wondering if i could lower it.. currently only rubbing i have is when i turn too sharp, like driveways and u-turns.. or pulling in parking spots. and way it sits now, wheels look like they would tuck in wheel wells.. (oh, and i do not want to get smaller series tires)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
i want to lower my car too i got 22s but i got the 30 series tire so a little smaller than yours. im probably going with the 1.2 inch which i was told after setteling out it will be about 1.5 inches which will give it a good look let me know if you find anything out or get it done

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
To check the rears.... load the trunk with weight until is sits where you want it and then look for clearence. Drive it around like that a little and see if it rubs anywhere.

For the front it's not quite that easy... but if you have the proper backspacing on the wheels you shold be fine with a moderate drop.

I'm sure it's no suprise that I would recommend the Vogtland springs.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.