Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been looking into springs for a while and down to Hotchkis, B-body performance daily driver 3/4 or performance 1 1/2 drop. Anybody running any of the b-body springs? If so how do they handle in the corners and overall ride? Basically looking for a bit lower than stock with some good handling characteristics. Oh yeah and i want a level to slightly raked look to keep from scraping my exhaust tips coming out the rear.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have the GW fronts with 1/3 coil cut off and the rear is Moog 627's I bought through Summit.
The fender height is 26.25 for comparison.I like the height, more so than I did when I had the Intrax, and the ride is much better also.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
How much to cut off 9c1's to get Hotchkis height? Fronts only i know i have impala rears that have sagged enough for the rear. If i did this how do you all think it would handle?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I would not recommend cutting, you will loose some quality riding... The spring will still respond like a normal spring...

My .02 cents

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.