Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 94 9c1 caprice, and I have a set of eibach 2" lowering springs for just the front. Will I be able to get away with lowering just the front and keeping the rear where it is? I know it will handle like crap but aside from that..

·
Registered
7,986 Posts
I have a 94 9c1 caprice, and I have a set of eibach 2" lowering springs for just the front. Will I be able to get away with lowering just the front and keeping the rear where it is? I know it will handle like crap but aside from that..
"Aside from that"....that's a pretty small side effect. :) Are you doing this for just the raked look or because you only have the front springs? Rear springs are an easy swap that you could do later if the handling is not what you like or just wait til you get the rear springs. I honestly don't think the handling would be too bad but can't say from experience on this style car.

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
Are the springs you have marketed for the Caprice or the Impala? If the latter, you'll wind up with more than a 2" drop, as the Impala started out lower from the factory.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts