Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have vogtland, they ride great with bilstiens

Do a search for "post your lowered pics"

There is like 6 pages of pictures of all the different spring/shock/wheel combos.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I've read that the rear springs make the biggest difference in ride on our cars. Any progressive rate springs (Hotchkis-Intrax) would probably be comfortable.

I've had ST springs on my car all around and the ride was a bit rough but I didn't care. Then I swapped the rears to Intraxx because I was tired of the rear springs popping out whenever I jacked the car up (front or back)so I replaced the rears with Intraxx springs and kept the ST rears in my garage.

The ride was so much better and so much more comfortable that I sold the ST rears after about a month. Showed me how big of a difference in ride progressive springs make

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Originally posted by BADaSS94:
man i have intrax and 22s monroe SS shocks and zq8s rides like sh!t dont even really drive it anymore
I have ST front/Intrax rear springs, ZQ8's, 20's, bilsteins & I love to drive my car

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.