Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1281 - 1283 of 1283 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Thanks for the tip. The last time that I had to have the Imp towed home I thought it was fuel pump trouble. The terminal connector on the fuel pump had corroded (looked arced) off. Had to get a new connector. Pump was ok. Amazing that this happens under the fuel without creating an explosion or something.

·
Registered
320 Posts
I acquired a 2WD 2001 Tahoe to swap my “new” 88 wagon. I just completed an LQ4/4L80 swap in my 73 C20 a year ago so the Olds 307 feels extra inadequate in the Caprice. The nice thing about the squarebody swap was that there is a formula for what works, a couple people posted their B body formulas in this thread but a few more combinations would be very helpful, especially for box B bodies, specifically radiator hoses that look clean.

I know the high mount AC brackets hit the coolant reservoir, but has anyone tried the low mount mini sanden pump? I’m specifically interested in how it would fit with the KDS mounts, if for no other reason because the high mount looks messy.

Has anyone tried these headers? I’d really like to run a single 3” exhaust instead of duals.

I’m looking at the sloppy stage 2 cam and a 3000 stall Yank for the LM7 going in the wagon, any insight? Probably going with the Holley Terminator X, I used a stock computer with a new harness last time.

Thanks, Jason

1281 - 1283 of 1283 Posts