Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Marine Buddy of mines Uncle, bought a 9C1 and LS1 engine, Tranny, wiring harness and computer from a Police auction and doesnt want the LS1 and other parts from a wrecked Corvette, letting it all go for $1000, its located n Corpus Cristi, I think he said the engine had 2k on it. I will post pics by Wed.

·
Premium Member
1,385 Posts
Thats a good deal! GLWS:)

·
Registered
84 Posts
eh - that's a great deal

tell him to double that price so I'm not feeling so bad about how much loot I've dropped in my LS / Trans / ECM!

Semper Fi,
AG

Thats a good deal! GLWS:)

·
Premium Member
833 Posts
Deal of the month. If that is a T56 trans I will go in halves on the setup with someone who wants the motor and wire harness, just have to ship me the tranny.

PM me to set it up.

Doug

·
Premium Member
833 Posts
Just noticed, if that tranny is really from a Vette it wont work for me..

Still a smokin deal for someone, still interested in the deal if it ends up being an F body tranny instead.

Doug

·
Registered
233 Posts
Marine Buddy of mines Uncle, bought a 9C1 and LS1 engine, Tranny, wiring harness and computer from a Police auction and doesnt want the LS1 and other parts from a wrecked Corvette, letting it all go for $1000, its located n Corpus Cristi, I think he said the engine had 2k on it. I will post pics by Wed.
Do u still have this if so how much would shipping be to California 95640?

·
Registered
233 Posts
If u can give me a price with shipping to 95640 I'd be very interested also what kind of tranny is it 6 speed or auto?

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
Yes everything included. If no one has hit the owner up and bought it I will try and get pics to post.
I've called and emailed several times with no luck.He must be busy

·
Registered
233 Posts
I just called him no answer, maybe because its 8am sat. morning, but I left a message and I will try and get in contact with him today.
Does he still have the ls1? And how much to ship to 95640 and is it a 6 speed?

·
Registered
435 Posts
interested in the LS1 if he wants to ship to NY. which trans? need pics of engine and shipping price quote with and w/o trans. PM me.

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks for all the PM's and replies. Like I said its my buddy that is tryng to sell it, the package is in Corpus Cristi, TX. His number is 512 945-6565, ask for Walker, he can give you all the details.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts